ome study Meditation in a Safe and Supportive setting. Shakti brings decades of experience and training to assist you in your journey. Her Embodiment approach gives you a unique experience. Embodiment builds confidence. Confidence in Being, from knowing your Bones.
Definition of Embodiment: guided experiential anatomy that assists you in understanding and experiencing your body and energetic centers from the inside out.
- Instruction is a combination of Conversation, Movement or Yoga practice to bring you into your body, breathing practices to center you, bring your attention inside, then the practice of mediation. Option to integrate with bodywork afterwards.
- We’ll start with a conversation, this is tailored to meet your needs. If it seems right we’ll begin with an introduction to a few different styles of mediation, so you can experience which one works best for you at this time.
- Meditation is a stand alone session. And often combined with Breathwork and bodywork.
- It is one of the practices Shakti recommends most for addressing the many concerns that come up in modern life. Meditation helps with anxiety and stress. It can help us to manage and function better in our lives. Ultimately, meditation is a practice that can connect us with a deeper sense of connection, purpose, contentment.
- Come in once per week, bi-weekly, or once a month. We’ll go at your pace! Your regular Meditation sessions at Prema Soma will support your regular practice at home. In sessions with Shakti you’ll learn new tools, have deep experiences, leave more centered and inspired!
The Power of Concentration
“Concentration is like a diamond, a brilliant focusing of our energy, intelligence, and sensitivity. When we concentrate fully, the light of our abilities shines forth in many colors, radiating through all that we do. Our energy gains a momentum and clarity that allows us to perform each task quickly and with ease, and we respond to the challenges work offers with pleasure and enthusiasm.”
75 minute Session: $130
90 minute Session: $150
“With Shakti, I was able to sit in meditation, comfortably, for the first time.”
-Meditation Workship attendee
Online and In Person:
Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-9
Are you ready to schedule your session? Would you like to ask more about how I can help you?
Do you have a question about trainings or workshops?
Please fill out this form, or call me at 917-405-5877.
I look forward to Meeting you.