“When you use the bowls and tuning forks, my mind goes quiet. It’s surprising how quickly it works.” -JC
Sound Healing with Himalayan Singing Bowls:
- Come experience the healing, clarity, and relaxation of a session with 15 singing bowls (some 100’s of years old), tuning forks, and other sound instruments. The bowls are placed around and on your body, giving you a de-stressing, uplifting, and clearing experience that many have chosen as their favorite weekly session.
- Clients with PTSD are reporting cumulative relief from symptoms, after just 2-3 sessions.
- Integrated with Bodywork, Reiki, and Aromatherapy.
- Twenty years of training and experience goes into your session, including the use of tuning forks on shiatsu and acupuncture points to help bring your body’s systems into balance.
- Shakti has trained with Fabian Maman (the father of sound healing, as per Webster’s Dictionary), Suren Sresthra, Jon Beaulieu, and Katherine Hammer, and is certified as a Healing Sound Practitioner by Atma Bhuti in Boulder, Colorado.
“When you use the bowls and tuning forks, my mind goes quiet. It’s surprising how quickly it works. My whole body is receptive to vibrations, especially low frequency sounds produced by bowls. They make me feel relaxed and attuned to the healing that I feel is taking place. “
—Julia Chislenko, Psychotherapist
“I wish I could leave 10 stars for this experience! Shakti positioned bowls all around me – even some on my body – while I focused on letting the vibrations shake up the places where I hold tension. She created a relaxing environment by listening to my goals and answering all my questions about sound meditation before it began. This was a full-bodied experience that helped me create a foundation of well-being, and I will definitely be going back to try the tuning forks on my back.”